In a nutshell, an HOA website is an online solution that relays information efficiently and effectively, and includes a variety of features:
- Streamlining events
- Managing HOA functions
What Makes a Website Great
The best HOA websites have specific features that make them great, including the following:
- Showcase the homeowners association’s services. Let people in the community know that you’re here to serve them with whatever they need.
- Fulfill maintenance requests efficiently. Make all maintenance requests electronic to help homeowners association maintenance departments stay organized.
- Pay HOA dues online. When you use a homeowners association website, it should include an easy online payment portal option.
- Control the HOA branding. Custom homeowners association websites allow control of the branding that shows what makes an HOA or a condominium association the best.
- A homeowners association website should be mobile-friendly. A mobile-friendly, responsive website design means that the look and feel of the website stays sharp and consistent whether you view it on a computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
- Templated sites. With an HOA website template, you can build an online presence quickly, efficiently, and effectively.
- A customizable homeowners association website. The best HOA websites showcase the unique features that make a condominium association or HOA special.
A homeowners association website plays a vital role in serving the needs of a healthy community.