Timely communication is important between board members, management, and your residents. Our software makes it easy.
We offer email and text alerts to your residents, group and community updates with our newsfeed, and communication tools such as announcements and pinned posts. It’s never been easier to build camaraderie while being efficient and cost-effective.
- Send emails or messages to your users, individuals, or groups and teams.
- Pin important information to the top of users’ Newsfeeds or in their personal dashboard.
- Quickly delegate communication abilities to other leaders and members, such as Board Members and Committee Leaders.
- Tag and search to easily identify users with like qualities. Quickly send a warning to everyone on a flooded street or notify a committee that the meeting is delayed.
For Community Members
- Communicate with others via Newsfeed. See what’s happening in the neighborhood, share your take, and be informed.
- Instant message others! Whether it’s to ask a quick question about property lines or share contact information, no need to dive into formal emails or phone calls.
- Share right from your device. Send documents or info on a lost pet, attachments, or take photos to send immediately to other users.
- Communication is important, with several states having recognized this and enacted laws making it mandatory to provide online information to residents.
- Administrators and Users can select how they’d prefer to be contacted. Turn notifications on or off for anything from individual instant messages to updated calendars.
- More than just password protecting private documents and schedules, set permission restrictions so that members can access information specific to their role in the community.