Your community needs timely communication among board members, management, and residents. HOA Start website software makes it easy to stay connected and up to date.
Contact your residents via email and text alerts. Provide group and community updates with a private newsfeed. Create rapport with communication tools including announcements and pinned posts. It’s never been easier to build camaraderie efficiently and cost effectively.
- Email or message your residents individually, in groups, or through teams.
- Pin important information to the top of the community Newsfeed or in members’ personal dashboards.
- Quickly delegate responsibilities for board membership and committee leadership.
- Easily tag and search for users with similar qualities.
- Quickly send warnings and notifications to alert residents to emergencies such as flooded streets or utility outages, and advise committee members of meeting delays.
For Community Members
- Communicate with others via the community Newsfeed. Stay informed about what’s new in your neighborhood, and share your take on community events.
- Send instant messages to others in the community. No need for phone calls or formal email messages to ask a quick question or post an update.
- Share information directly from your mobile device. Send documents, alerts about a lost pet, or photos to other users.
- Comply with all applicable laws that mandate online communication with residents.
- Enable administrators and individual users to choose how they prefer to be contacted, and to activate or turn off notifications for anything from individual instant messages to calendar updates.
- Go beyond password protection to set permission restrictions for documents and schedules so users access all and only the information relevant to their community roles.